Our Privacy Advisory Services include:
- Environmental scans
- Direction for privacy compliance with published standards
- Guidance on the use and development of appropriate information sharing agreements
- Specific advice and tactical privacy plans to support the introduction of new technology
Our PrivacyWorks consultants work closely with you to understand your unique business needs and to provide privacy-related advice and assistance to move your business toward its target state.
Contact us to learn more about our Privacy Advisory Services.
PIAs are invaluable tools used to demonstrate due diligence with respect to privacy accountabilities and obligations. Whether examining an initiative at a conceptual level or providing analysis for the introduction of a new technology within your environment, PrivacyWorks PIAs will provide you with a detailed assessment of the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. We include depictions of work- and/or data-flows, along with a clear description of relevant legislation and its associated application.
Increasingly, PIAs are requirements. A properly completed PIA will also add to the success of your project and help to improve business outcomes.
Contact us to learn more about PIAs.
To help you develop an effective privacy program, we provide services such as:
- Privacy frameworks to guide organizational decision making
- Detailed compliance metrics to measure staff adherence to internal privacy policies and procedures
- Introduction of data governance structures into your organization
PrivacyWorks assists with the production of all materials and communication plans to enhance and improve your existing privacy program, or to bring a new program to life from scratch.
Contact us to learn more about developing a Privacy Program.
It has been demonstrated over and again that staff, whether by accident or with intent, are responsible for a high percentage of organizational privacy breaches. More frequently now, executives within organizations require mandatory privacy training to ensure that all staff members are aware of their obligations when it comes to the handling of personal information.
PrivacyWorks will work with your team to develop custom privacy training programs. These programs commonly include:
- Descriptions of types of personal information
- Guidelines for the proper handling of personal information
- Consequences for non-compliance
- Tips for encouraging an ongoing culture of privacy awareness throughout the organization
Contact us to learn more about Privacy Training
We also believe readability is important. Wherever possible, we look to avoid the overuse of legalese and still provide clients with policies that provide them with the protections and limitations that they require.
Contact us to learn more about Privacy Policies
In the unfortunate event that your organization is affected by a privacy breach, PrivacyWorks can assist in providing short-term guidance, management, and resources. Depending on the circumstances of your organization and on the severity of the breach, there may be reporting requirements to regulatory bodies and potential notification requirements to individuals affected by the breach.
Contact us to learn more about Privacy Breach Management.