Location: Vancouver, BC
Venue: To Be Announced
As an Official Training Partner of The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), PrivacyWorks is pleased to be offering Vancouver a 4-day Canadian Privacy Officer Training Session to prepare individuals and teams to attain their CIPP/C and CIPM designations and equip them with the necessary skillset to run a privacy program at a Canadian organization. The IAPP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. They offer resources for professionals who strive to successfully manage privacy risks.
Distinguish yourself in the field of privacy with CIPP/C and CIPM credentials.
When you earn your CIPP/C and CIPM certifications together, you gain an extremely comprehensive and valuable skillset where you can help organizations build up an internal privacy program from nothing. Whether you’re looking for new career or to take the next step up in your organization with more responsibility, training to be a Canadian Privacy Officer can offer a rewarding and challenging new opportunity.
Save $500 by taking these two courses together!
What You’ll Learn
- Canadian Privacy Fundamentals
- The Canadian Government and Legal System
- Enforcement Agencies and Powers
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Private Sector
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Public Sector
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
- 4 full-day training sessions
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam cost included
- Sample questions for the exam
- An electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
- Light refreshments
Do you have a group of 10 or more people interested in this training session? Contact us at email@example.com to get additional discounts.