Privacy Knowledge is the Advantage You Need in Technology
Data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have for professionals in the technology, information security and engineering fields. With regulators worldwide requiring privacy protections to be built into products and services, the job market has never been stronger for those who have this additional expertise.
Distinguish Yourself With The CIPT Certification.
Whether you work in the private or public sector, a CIPT credential will demonstrate you have the practical knowledge to apply privacy and data protection practices in the development, engineering, deployment or auditing of products and services.
Organizations of all sizes are significantly investing in technology and technologists to help ensure compliance with new privacy legislations. Develop the skills to identify problems, create technical solutions and implement privacy principles in compliance with sweeping data protection regulations.
Drawing from the expertise of leaders in privacy engineering and technology, the IAPP’s CIPT program covers the emerging tools and technologies for this expanding field. Now, the updated CIPT trainings and exam include 50% new content and will better prepare you in this unique domain.
What You’ll Learn:
In addition to critical privacy in technology concepts and practices, we have added “Privacy Engineering” and “Privacy by Design Methodology” as two new domains. We also have new content in the following areas:
- Privacy risk models and frameworks.
- Value-sensitive design.
- Privacy responsibilities of the technology professional.
- Privacy technologies for the Internet of Things.
- Intrusion, decisional Interference and self-representation.
- Software security.
- Data-oriented strategies.
- Process-oriented strategies.
- The privacy engineering role in the organization.
- Privacy engineering objectives.
- Privacy design patterns.
- Privacy risks in software.
- The Privacy by Design (PbD) process.
- Ongoing vigilance of PbD.
- Mobile social computing.
- 2 full-day training sessions.
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members).
- Exam cost included.
- Sample questions for the exam.
- An electronic version of the textbook.
- Participant guide.
- Light refreshments (In-person sessions).
2020 Training Dates
Interested in a Custom Training Session?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss details.
If you have any questions, please free to send us an email at email@example.com