Location: Live Online
Date/Time: September 10-11th, 2020 – 9-4:30pm (Pacific Time)
|Tier 1||Tier 2|
|Early-bird pricing (Ends July 30, 2020)||$2,500||$1,700|
|General Admission (Sales end September 3, 2020)|
|What’s Included||2 full-day training sessions||2 full-day training sessions|
|One-year IAPP membership||One-year IAPP membership|
|Sample questions for the exam||Sample questions for the exam|
|An electronic version of the textbook||An electronic version of the textbook|
|Participant guide||Participant guide|
|Exam cost included|
As an Official Training Partner of The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), PrivacyWorks is pleased to be offering a 2-day training session to prepare individuals and teams to attain their CIPP/C designation and the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of the Canadian privacy landscape.The IAPP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. They offer resources for professionals who strive to successfully manage privacy risks.
Distinguish yourself in the field of privacy with a CIPP/C credential.
When you earn a CIPP/C, you show that you have an understanding and application of Canadian information privacy laws, principles and practices at the federal, provincial and territorial levels.
A CIPP/C credential ensures you share common knowledge and understanding with your colleagues in related practice areas, including information security, marketing, IT, compliance and product development.
What You’ll Learn
- Canadian Privacy Fundamentals
- The Canadian Government and Legal System
- Enforcement Agencies and Powers
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Private Sector
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Public Sector
Why should I get certified?
- The CIPP is the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of privacy.
- Achieving a CIPP/C credential demonstrates understanding of a principles-based framework and knowledge base in information privacy within the Canadian context.
- You’ll be recognized as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable and dedicated privacy and data protection practitioners.
- Holding a CIPP/C designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
- The CIPP/C is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals.
Do you have a group of 10 or more people interested in this training session? Contact us at email@example.com to get additional discounts.
Interested in a custom CIPP/C Training Session?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss details.
If you have any questions, please free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org