PrivacyWorks is an IAPP Official Training Partner
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. They offer resources for professionals who strive to successfully manage privacy risks.
An IAPP training class is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to IAPP certification exams. They are not purely “test prep” courses, nor does taking training guarantee you will pass your exam. Training is appropriate for professionals who want to deepen their privacy knowledge, as well as for those who plan to take an exam.
All courses include:
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam vouchers
- Sample questions for the exam
- Electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
We offer courses for the following:
If interested in a customized group session for your team, please contact PrivacyWorks directly at email@example.com
2019 CIPP/C Training
Halifax – (2 day session)
May 27th and 28th – (downtown Halifax – Marriott Harbourfront) – register here
May 29th and 30th – Barrington Tower 17 – 1894 Barrington Street, Halifax – register here
*These sessions will be identical. Two options offered to accommodate the demand.
If you would like you or your organization to be invoiced please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional/Canada. What you’ll learn:
- Canadian Privacy Fundamentals
- The Canadian Government and Legal System
- Enforcement Agencies and Powers
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Private Sector
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Public Sector